Ram Ratan Singh College, a constituent unit of Patliputra University, Patna was established in the year 1957. Ram Ratan Singh college is situated at Sakarwar Tola, Mokama (Patna), Bihar. The College offers various courses from Undergraduate level to Bachelor Degree Level (I.A. , I.sc. , B.A. , B.Sc ). As an initiative in furthering the vision and Mission of the College to greater heights, the college has started its Post Graduation courses for the students from 01 February 2021. Apart from these courses, it also offers some important and useful add- on-courses for the benefit of students. The college offers the courses including science courses. It has a good infrastructure of a fully automated Library and upgraded laboratary, aims to offer in near future all facilities that students need for global competition. The faculty members have been actively engaged in academic pursuits in addition to the institutional responsibilities. Students, administration and faculty work together as a team to make the college academically sound and competent. Ram Ratan Singh College‚ aims to nurture intellectual vigour and a sense of responsibility among students. Seminars, group discussions and lectures by eminent specialists add a new interest to subjects learnt in the classroom.
Objective & Mission:
To be a vibrant and innovative centre for education, to equip students with knowledge and skills in their chosen stream, inculcate values, identify hidden talents, provide opportunities for students to realize their full potential and thus shape them into future leaders, entrepreneurs and above all good human beings.
GOALS & MISSION
- Contributing to society through promotion of teaching, learning and knowledge
- Being the leading college in the Science, Arts and Commerce stream, in India, by assimilating global development in education and adopting the latest technology.
- Developing the personality of students in a holistic manner, by combining skills and values
- Equipping students to face the realities of life.
- Improving the standard of the courses offered through innovative and effective teaching methods and curriculum development.
- Attracting the best of professionals and able professors and retaining them by providing conducive and motivating work environment.